- SolutionBuilt founder Matt Rogers interviewed by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution in this front page article on the mobile technology boom in Atlanta.
- 2 New Mobile Apps by SolutionBuilt Available Now!
- SolutionBuilt gets it's iOS app Big Change, featured on Appolicious.
- Private Line app for Android Reviewed by Android Authority.
- SolutionBuilt & TeleMed Inc Article Published for Client in Answerstat Magazine See Page 18
- Atlanta Business Radio X Interview with Matt Rogers about Mobile Devlopement & Technology
- Mobile App Economy in Georgia: 11-Alive Focuses on SolutionBuilt
- Hire Profile Interviews SolutionBuilt About QR Codes
- Cobb Chamber B2B Expo Interview with Matt Rogers of SolutionBuilt
- July 27, 2012: SolutionBuilt Partners with Habitat for Humanity Using Social Networking in Fundraiser
- April 5, 2012: A Few Businesses on Atlanta St. in Marietta, GA Want to Give Back
- January 3, 2012: SolutionBuilt launches Private Line app to Android Market
- November 8, 2011: SolutionBuilt launches MyTelemed app
- November 4, 2011: SolutionBuilt Develops An App That Just Might Change Your Life.
- October 18, 2011: SolutionBuilt completes website redesign for Georgia's premier facility maintenance contractor, Harrison Contracting Company.
- January 3, 2011: Announcing the newly redesigned website for Atlanta's classic jewelers, Cumberland Diamond Exchange.
- July 21, 2010: SolutionBuilt works with creative staffing agency Hire Profile, to create a QR Code to help market their business.
- April 5, 2010: Announcing the HALO Lounge Website Redesign to Support the Recent Interior Renovation.
- February 2, 2010: Announcing the launch of the Back School of Atlanta website promoting onsite, course study and e-learning seminars.
- January 18, 2010: Announcing the launch of VSITours.com which allows real estate agents and homeowners to better market their properties for sale in MLS and FMLS databases.
- June 19th, 2009: SolutionBuilt works with local company All Pro Window tinting to introduce safety and security films to the Atlanta market to deter smach and grab attempts.
- April 8th, 2009: SolutionBuilt launches new website for Ecovie Environmental, a rainwater collection company to help with a sustainable and green environment.
- January 5, 2009: Marietta Company, SolutionBuilt, Continues to Grow in Economically Hard Times.
- August 12, 2008: A Marietta business Donates Time and Expertise to Sustain Education Funds for Cobb County Schools.
- July 11, 2008: SolutionBuilt.com Launches New Website and Mobile Website for Cobb Chamber Aces.
- July 11, 2008: SolutionBuilt Launches Website for Cobb County Schools.
- June 18, 2008: SolutionBuilt builds an online marketing campaing for the GA Institute of Technology.
- May 6, 2008: SolutionBuilt is selected by Interland founder for new Social Networking marketing website.
- October 14, 2007: Woodstock Furniture Outlet selects SolutionBuilt as there preferred Web Development and Online Marketing service provider.
- May 7, 2006: Canton, Ga. Grocery Store Creates Online Presence.