Google Analytics Services
If you're looking for a Google Certified Individual or Google Analytics services, SolutionBuilt is here to save the day. Our team of Google Analytics certified individuals can help you get the most out of your online marketing initiatives by analyzing trends, making sense of your visitors behavior, providing actionable recommendations to improve conversion rates and ROI and has the know-how and experience to implement those recommendations using best practices. We will help you to understand:
- Where your web traffic comes from
- What are visitors doing on your website
- Which pages are your Top Landing Pages
- Why did visitors convert or not convert
- How to avoid conversion bottlenecks
Some common pitfalls we've seen from inexperienced Google Analytics users:
- Incorrectly installed or configured
- Tracking multiple websites under the same profile/account
- Not using profiles and filters to correctly include/exclude data
- Not assigning goals to a website
Assess: Current Google Analytics Setup
SolutionBuilt will begin by reviewing your current Google Analytics setup (if you've already tried to implement it) and evaluate it according to industry standards and best practices. We assess your website to ensure that GA tracking code is correctly implemented and that it's in the right places. We will look at your profiles and determine if filters and goals are being used accurately and effectively to ensure that your reports are not being inflated or returning inaccurate data.
If Google Analytics has never been installed on your site, we're excited to get started! But hang on a minute, first we must analyze your website and ask you a few questions so we know:
- Is this an eCommerce site?
- Do all site actions take place on the same domain or across domains?
- Do your conversion goals require custom code or are they trackable as-is?
- Are you marketing the site using paid search, email marketing, or traditional advertising?
Once we have a firm understanding of your business, it's goals and the websites technical framework we will build a solution according to best practices to meet the needs of your business objectives.
Implement: Google Analytics Profiles and Filters
Once we have ensured that Google Analytics is correctly implemented on your site, we can then setup profiles: Having multiple profiles is the best way to:
- Control report access
- Track subdomains separately
- Track only certain sections of a site
- Track a subset of data
Included in the profiles setup, is the creation of various filters to increase the flexibility and utility of Google Analytics allowing us to modify your data and customize your reports. It's a best practice from the start to set up a filter that excludes all traffic coming from within your organization and ours.
Attribute: Goals And Funnels
We will work with you to identify the goals of your website and to understand your business. We will then attribute goals to your profiles to accurately track them. GA tracks 4 types of goals: URL destination goals, Time on Site goals, Pages/Visit goals and Event goals. It's also useful to assign a goal value to attribute monetary value to non-eCommerce sites.
Funnels provide key insights into the behavior of your online visitors. We will correctly configure Funnels to help you understand the strengths and weaknesses of your conversion paths, visitor behavior, and track points of conversion drop-off. Then we can take action to improve online conversions.
Integrate: Have an eCommerce Website? No Problem!
Our Google Analytics certified professionals can help you understand your online customer behavior through Google Analytics eCommerce integration.
Not Sure if you need eCommerce tracking on your eCommerce site? Ask yourself these questions:
- What keywords generate the most online sales?
- How do conversion rates differ between new and returning users?
- What is my shopping cart funnel completion rate?
- Which campaigns are driving the highest average order value?
Analyze: In Depth Analysis and Reporting
We look at your websites analytics data on daily basis and analyze your website activity for trends, problems and opportunities. This allows us to provide actionable recommendations for better user experience, improved ROI and better conversion rates. We will create monthly custom reports, based on your reporting requirements and explain what the data means-in plain English. Better yet, we're always here to help.
Call now to set up a free estimate: 404-835-7730.