When it comes to building successful apps and websites, SolutionBuilt has an uncompromising focus on usability and quality assurance. The goal is to create a mobile app that works for our customer and their end-users. We take the time to truly understand your needs, the use cases of the app, and we help you design your app in our Solution Design process. Our process has worked for years and has yielded a perfect success rate in custom web and mobile app development projects.
The key to building a successful app or website is proper pre-planning, organization, and complete transparency. Our detailed app development process allows us to always deliver apps and websites with a 100% success rate. This means less rework and lower defect rates because we design everything prior to development. Our process ultimately delivers a lower total cost of ownership (TCO), as well as an increased end-user satisfaction level. Upon completion of the Solution Design phase we can start the app development process upon approval of the visual designs, and project plan with fixed time and cost.
What you’ll get:
- Design: During this phase, we meet with the client to gather your requirements. We create app flows and discuss each use-case for your app users. We then design every page and module of the application.
- Prototyping: We then take the approved visual designs and create a V1 prototype for your project stakeholders and/or focus groups. This allows you to share and test your app idea with project team members, stakeholders or investors so everyone understand what the app will look and function like to help eliminate scope creep in the development phase.
- Project Requirements: During this phase, we finalize all of the project artifacts to include the project requirements, app designs, and prototype in in document form.
- Project Plan: Finally, after all items are approved we can determine the time and cost of the application by putting together a project plan and cost for each module and dependency. This allows you flexibility and the ability to decide which features will be included in Version 1.0 of your application.
During this phase, your app or website will progress through a 3-stage developmental life cycle:
- Alpha Phase: This initial stage focuses on the core functionality of your app or website.
- Beta Phase: Next, your app undergoes light testing and additional bug fixing. During this stage, the development is complete and any issues are addressed internally before sending you a build.
- Release Phase: After the bugs are resolved, your app or website is ready for release.
Our QA testing is completed before sending each build in our mobility lab on various mobile devices prior to client review and publishing.
The main stages of this phase include:
- Usability Testing
- Operational Testing
- User Feedback
- Acceptance Testing
- In-depth Performance Testing
- Regression Testing
- Security Testing
This phase includes:
- OS Updates
- Framework Updates
- Device Updates
- Security Updates
- Module Testing
- Ongoing Maintenance
- Device Updates
Our marketing team can provide search engine optimization, content marketing and reputation management services to make sure you get a “thumbs up” from your valuable users.