When it comes to building successful apps and websites, SolutionBuilt has an uncompromising focus on usability and quality assurance. The goal is for our customers to always win. And because of our affluent website & app development process, we have a perfect success rate in mobile app development and website development. Let us help you win!
The key to building a successful app or website is proper pre-planning, organization, and complete transparency. Our detailed app development process allows us to always deliver apps and websites with a 100% success rate. This means less rework and lower defect rates, which ultimately equates to a lower total cost of ownership (TCO), as well as an increased end-user satisfaction level. We also execute your digital marketing strategy, continuous marketing, and on-going maintenance needs.
What you’ll get:
- Pricing Guarantee: During this phase, your assets (all materials needed to successfully complete your project) will be seamlessly presented in a finished form. This includes a fixed project plan and cost guarantee.
- End User Satisfaction: During this phase, we design features for each use-case. This phase allows these features to be approved with your project stakeholders and focus groups, so the measurement of end-user experience meets and exceeds expectations.
- Project Roadmap: During this phase, time and cost will be determined. Once determined, you decide which features will be included in Version 1.0 of your app or website. Then, we deliver you a seamless project roadmap.
During this phase, your app or website will progress through a 3-stage developmental life cycle:
- Alpha Phase: This initial stage focuses on the core functionality of your app or website.
- Beta Phase: Next, your app undergoes light testing and additional bug fixing. During this stage, the development is complete and any issues are addressed internally before sending you a build.
- Release Phase: After the bugs are resolved, your app or website is ready for release.
Our QA testing is completed before sending each build in our mobility lab on various mobile devices prior to client review and publishing.
The main stages of this phase include:
- Usability Testing
- Operational Testing
- User Feedback
- Acceptance Testing
- In-depth Performance Testing
- Regression Testing
- Security Testing
This phase includes:
- OS Updates
- Framework Updates
- Device Updates
- Security Updates
- Module Testing
- Ongoing Maintenance
- Device Updates
Our marketing team can provide search engine optimization, content marketing and reputation management services to make sure you get a “thumbs up” from your valuable users.