Did you know.. A video on your homepage or landing page can increase conversion rates by 80%?
2019 is the time to implement video marketing for your online business. To speak to our point, here are some important facts about the video marketing trends in 2019.
Facts about Video Marketing Trends in 2019:
- 70% of consumers say that they have shared a brand’s video. (Wyzowl)
- 72% of businesses say video has improved their conversion rate. (Wyzowl)
- 52% of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in online purchase decisions. (Invodo)
- 65% of executives visit the marketer’s website and 39% call a vendor after viewing a video. (Forbes)
- More video content is uploaded in 30 days than the major U.S. television networks have created in 30 years.
- 73% of all Americans engage with YouTube. (Forbes)
According to Entrepreneur, video is notably the most entertaining and addicting form of content online. Over 50% of age 18 to 34 year olds that are on Youtube, would drop what they are doing in the current moment to watch a new video from their favorite video content creator.
Year to year, the content that viewers want to see on their mini screens are constantly changing, and brands need to account for that.
Video marketing engagement on the web is at an all time high, and there are zero signs of that slowing down. Google’s algorithms and AI (RankBrain) are even learning how to gain search results from videos using closed captioning and frame by frame content capture. Needless to say, video content is quickly becoming one of the most important mediums in a brand’s digital marketing.
Is your business implementing video content for your online search and user engagement?