Atlanta Mobile App Development
We design & develop beautiful iphone, ipad, and android mobile apps with a focus on app design & development standards.
We design and build apps that are publicly available in the App Stores and private enterprise mobile apps for medium and large scale companies. Founded in 2004 we have worked with startups to existing companies in the Medical, Telecommunications, and Enterprise industries.
We specialize in developing Custom Apps experiences that include multiple user roles, complex databases, and web administration panels with real-time web services and push notifications that keep your iOS, Android, and web applications in sync. This allows your target user to use their device of choice while syncing each users account with the latest information.
Within the Solution Design phase, our team takes the time to understand your needs, recommends improvements and designs each page of your app to insure it meets you, and more importantly your users needs.
What you’ll get:
- Strategy & Design: During this phase, we meet with you to gather requirements in a whiteboard session. Our team translates your ideas into a working app solution. We design every page of your app to walk you through each use case.
- App Prototypes: We create prototypes to share with you, your stakeholders or enduser testing groups to share and test your app idea before we finalize the app requirements.
- App Project Plan & Requirements: We then document all of the project artifacts and create a project plan with technology options and a fixed cost guarantee.
During this phase, your app or website will progress through a 3-stage developmental life cycle:
- Alpha Phase: This initial stage focuses on the core functionality of your app or website.
- Beta Phase: Next, your app undergoes light testing and additional bug fixing. During this stage, the development is complete and any issues are addressed internally before sending you a build.
- Release Phase: After the bugs are resolved, your app or website is ready for release.
Our QA testing is completed before sending each build in our mobility lab on various mobile devices prior to client review and publishing.
The main stages of this phase include:
- Usability Testing
- Operational Testing
- User Feedback
- Acceptance Testing
- In-depth Performance Testing
- Regression Testing
- Security Testing
This phase includes:
- OS Updates
- Framework Updates
- Device Updates
- Security Updates
- Module Testing
- Ongoing Maintenance
- Device Updates
Our marketing team can provide search engine optimization, content marketing and reputation management services to make sure you get a “thumbs up” from your valuable users.
Experience, communication, teamwork, and mutual trust and respect are qualities that can describe our Atlanta in-house team.
A successful mobile app is more than hiring a developer to write lines of code. The people and the proven experience behind the application make the difference in whether you have a quality application that will perform for your business.
At SolutionBuilt, we are an extension of your team by providing staff augmentation to support the design, development, and maintenance needs of your projects. Our in-house developers ensure close communication between our mobile software team and your project stakeholders. We also provide regular reports on work completed and what we need from your company to accomplish our project plans.
Our team app design and development team has worked together for over 25 combined years of successfully delivering over 50 mobile app projects. We follow best practices and design trends to deliver perfection to our clients mobile apps. We have refined our process to deliver solutions to bridge the gap to create a viable solutions for your mobile app needs.
Let’s chat about your app project. Drop us a line and our team will setup a time to meet with you.