We specialize in HTML5 mobile apps, the programming language that allows programmers to “port” apps to multiple mobile operating systems. The end result is a more cost effective build, and maintenance as you don’t have to build on 3 or 4 native programming languages which accelerates mobile app development.
HTML5 is a popular language for web and mobile applications. The beauty of HTML5 is that it is a web standard. Many websites have been created and its extendable to mobile applications using HTML wrappers that allow you to “port” your application to multiple devices in the most cost-effective manner.
Today these “hybrid” applications can be designed with separate CSS files to create a native app experience. They also perform just as well as “native” applications. However, careful consideration should be made during the SolutionDesign process to ensure that all of your apps modules will work with native functions.
- Standardize your applications – HTML5 mobile apps are becoming increasingly accepted by startups to large organizations.
- Count on quality – Our developers are extremely skilled in HTML5 and how to emulate native OS user experiences.
If you are interested in finding developers who can create a mobile app using HTML5, your search can stop here.
POPULAR HTML5 FEATURES:
- Push Notifications
- In-App Purchases
- Google Ad Solutions
- Maps Integration
POPULAR CUSTOM DEVELOPMENT:
- Webservices Integration
- Content Management System (CMS) Integrations
- User Profiles
- Media and Document Libraries
- Project Management / Ticketing
All of our apps have the capability for App Administrators to update the content. There are a few integration points that can be considered when developing your mobile app.
- Content Management Systems
- Administration Panels
- Web Services and API Customization
- Content and Data Syncing
APP PUBLISHING PROCESS:
With HTML 5 apps you would “port” each out as its app file as a IPA, .apk, etc and then publish to each appropriate App Store. There is no guarantee that your app will get approved, so it’s important to have experience in the review and publishing process and choose a seasoned HTML5 mobile app development partner. Here are some things to consider when hiring your mobile app developer:
- Do they have experience in HTML5 development and publishing to Apple App Store and Google Play?
- Project experience. Does the developer take the time to architect an end-to-end solution to account for all development costs and timeline?
We start all of our projects with our Solution Design process to allow us to design you app and create a project plan with time and cost.