Apple iOS Application Development
The most popular iOS apps are iPhone and Apple Watch apps. For sales and marketing tactics, iPad’s apps are also very popular, due to the larger screen size, which allows sharing materials with your customers extremely easy.
As expert iOS app developers, we truly enjoy designing Apple mobile apps due to the elegance, simplicity. Our app development team can build your Apple Watch app on any language available. During our Solution Design phase, we will gather your requirements and present multiple framework options, including time and cost. As a result, this methodology allows us to select and present the most feasible framework tailored to your current needs, as well as keeping in mind the support of new app modules in the future. Frameworks we specialize in include:
- Native = Objective C and Swift
POPULAR NATIVE FEATURES:
- Push Notifications
- In-App Purchases
- iAd integration
- Maps Integration
- Mail Integration
POPULAR CUSTOM DEVELOPMENT:
- Webservices Integration
- Content Management System (CMS) Integrations
- User Profiles
- Media and Document Libraries
- Project Management / Ticketing
Our apps include the capability for App Administrators to update the content. Consequently, there are a few integration points that can be considered when developing your mobile app.
- Module Content Management Systems
- Administration Panels
- Web Services and API Customization
- Content and Data Syncing
APP PUBLISHING PROCESS:
Because Apple requires review and approval before publishing your app, our iOS app developers help in the solution design phase to design iOS applications that meet Apple’s App Store Review Guidelines. There is no guarantee that your app will get approved, so it’s important to have experience in the review and publishing process. When developing for an iPad or iPhone it is important that you choose a seasoned iOS development partner to help you research and architect a solution that meets Apple’s App Review Guidelines. Here are some things to consider when hiring your mobile app developer:
- The Apple Development Guidelines are more stringent than Android.
- When you create an iOS app, you’re subject to Apple review. There are no guarantees that your app will be approved.
- Project experience. Does the developer take the time to architect an end-to-end solution to account for all development costs and timeline?
We start all of our projects with our Solution Design process to allow us to design you app and create a project plan with time and cost.