SolutionBuilt is a leading iPad Application Developer in Atlanta, providing unparalleled design and app development services.
Our iPad app development team builds and creates iPad apps for the Apple Store. We specialize in iOS frameworks— native and hybrid. In other words, we build really cool iPad apps and have a 100% success rate.
During our solution design phase, our professional app developers will determine which language, either native or hybrid, to use to build your iPad app. Based on your needs, timeline, and budget, our mobile app team will make your iPhone app idea come to life.
Are you in Atlanta? Come work with our in-house app experts! SolutionBuilt grew its roots in Atlanta and continues to bring success to Atlanta’s top businesses and organizations. Our expert iPad app developers collaborate and work with Atlanta locals as well as global clients, while always exceeding the goal of pushing boundaries in technology and creating solutions. If you are looking to have an iPad app developed, our iPad developers are equipped to provide multiple iOS development frameworks. We can also take your existing internal web application or iPhone app framework and “port” it into a new iPad App.
We provide everything you need to successfully make an iPad App from app idea to market. Our expertise in custom iPad app development also covers many industries, including Startups, Engineering, Nonprofits, Medical, and Real Estate.
Many of the iPad apps that we have developed are:
- Integrated with YouTube, Google Maps, and Ad Services.
- Include social media sharing.
We also find that many businesses use iPad apps for the following:
- Enterprise apps are used to support sales and marketing teams to more effectively present and share with prospects.
- Have a Content Management System (CMS) to allow real-time updates of information.
- Allow for real-time trouble ticketing and issue resolution.
- iPad Solution Design
- iPad App Development
- iPad Quality Assurance
- iPad App Maintenance
- Online Marketing
- Allow customers to interact with your brand with their Apple device.
- Differentiate your business from competitors.
- Support digital marketing initiatives.
- Allow users to receive and access standardized information.
- Promote your business and make money selling your iPhone app.
- Capture valuable customer data.
- Monetize your application with ads, in app purchases, and product sales.