Pay Per Click
Google recently indexed 30 trillion web pages. Is your website being found? If not, then another way to get on the first page of Google is to buy the keywords that your customers are searching for and launch a pay per click (PPC) campaign to successfully retain leads for your business.
SolutionBuilt has managed over $1.5 million in client Ads for Google AdWords PPC campaigns, yielding desired leads for customers that provide abundant ROI.
Our SEO team is highly experienced in Paid Search and Pay Per Click Advertising. We have only one business model and that is lead generation focused pay per click management to help your business expand the brand and prosper.
What is PPC?
PPC stands for pay-per-click. Another term for PPC is CPC or cost-per-click.
PPC is an Internet advertising model used to direct traffic to a specific website or landing page. Advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Basically, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically.
One of the most popular forms of PPC is search engine advertising. It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business offering. For example, if we bid on the keyword “PPC software,” our ad might show up in the very top spot on the Google results page.
Search Engine Advertising PPC Campaign Process
- Keyword Research: Research Keyword volume, competition, and average local monthly search results to see which keywords will provide you with optimum results in your PPC Campaign. Run a Search Engine Results Page (SERP) placement report for your list of industry/company specific keywords and choose which keywords make the most sense and would provide the most ROI in a PPC campaign.
- Ad Creation: Start by writing an ad that tells people what you product or service you offer. Next, incorporate the search terms that will make optimize your ad to show in the search results.
- Set A Budget: Finally, set a daily budget. You only pay when someone clicks your ad to visit your website, or calls you. In other words, you only pay when your advertising is working. You set your own budget, so your costs will depend on what you are trying to accomplish with your advertising. Some businesses spend thousands of dollars a month, and others are comfortable investing several hundred dollars.
- People Noticed: If the keywords that people type in on a search engine match the keywords in your PPC ad, then your ad will appear above or below the search results depending on your campaign.
- Get More Leads: Potential customers will click your PPC ad and go to your website or call you directly. The best part of PPC is that you only pay when your ads are being utilized.
PPC Campaign Management Services
Our team of experts will follow our proven PPC campaign process to ensure that your pay per click marketing campaign is properly executed. Pay Per Click campaigns are designed to increase quality traffic to your website and boost your profits from a spike in leads. Here are the PPC Campaign Management services that we provide…
- Dedicated PPC account rep
- Targeted keyword research
- Effective PPC ad copywriting
- Keyword relevance monitoring
- Leads monitoring
- Click fraud monitoring
- PPC ad/landing page design and creation
- Website analytics installation
- Detailed conversion tracking included in monthly reporting